Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: What Santa should give me for Christmas



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookishfeaturing a new top ten list each week.


1. City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments #1) by 


I really want to try reading this book, since everyone already has. And i loved Clockwork Angel! :)
















Darker Still (Magic Most Foul #1) by 










Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side(Jessica #1) by 
This is one of my favorite books of all time. It's a really cute romance book :) I can't  wait to read the second book! 














4. Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Well what can i say? Everyone read this book and loved it... but i never did. I never knew it was a retelling! It makes me want to read it even more. :)
















5. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
One of my favorite authors! I love the vampire academy series. I really really want to read this book! X)


















6. Across the universe by Beth Revis 
Everyone read this... I mean EVERYONE. And EVERYONE loved it. I can't believe i still haven't read it yet... but i really do love the cover :)


















7. White Cat By Holly Black
Okay, wait for it..... I never read a holly black book before... yeah i know. I'm crazy. A lot of people have been talking about this series. I think this is a good first book to read from this author. Don't you think? :)
















8. Shade By Jeri Smith-Ready
Some other book bloggers told me to read this book. So i really do want too. The goodreads's rate of this book is pretty high. I love the cover. Oooo purple :D


















9. Gone by Michael Grant
It seems really interesting. Not one single adult, no teachers, no cops, no doctors, no parents? That's crazy! I wannna read it :)
















10. The Iron Thorn by Caitlin Kittredge 
I love love love the cover! A new world formed? Yes please. Interesting :)





2 comments:

  1. Nice list! Across the Universe is great! I really want to read Gone too. New follower!

    My Top Ten
    http://areaderintime.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-ten-books-i-hope-santa-will-bring.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure read White Cat and Gone IMMEDIATELY! Then move on to City of Bone. You won't be sorry, I promise. Here is my list http://wp.me/pzUn5-H2

    ReplyDelete