Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Crave by Melissa Darnell

Title/Author: Crave by Melissa Darnell
Pages: 416
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Format: Paperback, Library
Published: October 25th 2011
My Rating: 4/5
Buy/Information: Amazon | B&N | Goodreads

Savannah Colbert has never known why she's so hated by the kids of the Clann. Nor can she deny her instinct to get close to Clann golden boy Tristan Coleman. Especially when she recovers from a strange illness and the attraction becomes nearly irresistible. It's as if he's a magnet, pulling her gaze, her thoughts, even her dreams. Her family has warned her to have nothing to do with him, or any members of the Clann. But when Tristan is suddenly everywhere she goes, Savannah fears she's destined to fail.
For years, Tristan has been forbidden to even speak to Savannah Colbert. Then Savannah disappears from school for a week and comes back…different, and suddenly he can't stay away. Boys seem intoxicated just from looking at her. His own family becomes stricter than ever. And Tristan has to fight his own urge to protect her, to be near her no matter the consequences….
My Review:
Well, don't you just love the cover? I haven't read a two point of view book in a long time! I was excited because the plot seems really good. I gotta say, I did enjoy this book. It was really fast in the beginning, hooked me. But I was reading this book for days which isn't a good thing for me. If I read a book for more than 3 or 4 days, it starts to get really boring... I'm not joking. That's probably why I don't finish some books. Luckily I only had like 50 more pages to read. So yeah. 
It's about this girl and guy who was going to get 'married' at school. Let me remind you, they're only in 4th grade. After Tristan told his parents about the wedding. His parents didn't allow him to see Savannah anymore. The Clann kicked Savannah's mom and grandma out of the group. Which is a group full of witches and Tristan's dad is the leader. 
One day, Savannah gets sick and she never does. Which shocked her mom and grandma. So then after she woke up from her nap, her dad was there beside her. Savannah's parents and grandma told her that she's half vampire and half witch. Savannah's father is an incubus, which is kinda like a demon. Now she's changing. Different bra size, Hair color changed, and Make people fall in love with you by just staring at them..crazy right?
Well I have so much other things to tell you about this book but I don't want to spoil anything X) I wish it was less than 400 pages because it started getting slow at the end. Like around 300-350? Somewhere around that. But it's still a good read! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment