Saturday, December 31, 2011

January Month Netgalley Challenge

Hello there! :)  I will be doing this challenge. Which is to read as many netgalley books as you can in the month of January. I'm really excited, because I barely read any of my netgalley books and I really need too... I just wish I have a kindle or something. Oh wells. So this is my list of books I have right now and might be able to read.


  1. Pure Love, Pure Life by Elsa Kok Colpy
  2. Courtney Crumrin Volume 1 by Ted Naifeh
  3. Bittersweet Summer by Anna Warren Smith
  4. The Merchant's Daughter by Melanie Dickerson
  5. Supergirl Mixtapes by Meagan Brothers
  6. Shades of Truth by Zoe Marriott
  7. Halflings by Heather Burch
  8. Shadows on the Moon by Zoe Marriott
  9. It's a Big World, Little Pig! by Kristi Yamaguchi
  10. Gabby's Stick-to-It Day by Sheila Walsh
  11. First Date by Krista McGee
  12. Mesmerize by Artist Arthur
That's my list of books I need to review. It's a lot right? But some of them are really short so that's okay. I might get more books... but i'm not sure right now.

Please do vote on my blog. 'What ARC should I read next?' I really really want your guys opinion! VOTE VOTE VOTE.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome Lisa!
    I updated your link on my sign up page.
    Hope you have a fabulous NetGalley January :)

    ReplyDelete