Sunday, December 4, 2011

IMM #1

December 4th, 2011
This is my first IMM! I don't usually buy books because i don't have money. And I don't have a job soo the only place i can read books is the library. I go to the library every two weeks. Since there was a book fair at my school last week and this week. I asked my dad if he can give me money so i can buy some books and he did. He only gave me $20 though. But I brought 5 awesome books. Tomorrow I'm going to be having more books because my friends are each buying me a book since i don't get anything for christmas :) Which i'm excited for, yayay! So I hope you enjoy my first IMM.

                                 Aries Rising (Star Crossed #1)




1 comment:

  1. Very nice. I've never heard of some of these books. Come check out my blog. New follower.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete