Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (4)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions: 



  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


My Answers:
What are you currently reading? I'm reading Will Work For Prom Dress by Aimee Ferris. I'm really into cutey books right now. After I read Prom & Prejudice. :) I just love these kinds of books! I'm almost done with this book. I just need 40 more pages to read.
















What did you recently finish reading? I just finished Beautiful Chaos a few days ago. It's the third book in a series. I totally loved this book! The series is excellent. I think you should read this series. I know it's a bit long, but i think it's worth it. The first book is Beautiful Creatures. I will be doing a review on this soon.














What do you think you'll read next? I'll be reading Eve by Anna Carey today. Like I said I'm almost done with Will Work For Prom Dress. I can't wait to read this! The cover is gorgeous :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment