Friday, January 27, 2012

TGIF (3) & Follow Friday (2)

TGIF is a meme hosted by Ginger over at GReads! Every week there's a question you can answer. :)












This Friday's Question:
Buy or Borrow: Where do your books that you read come from? The bookstore? The library? Do you prefer to own a book, or have it on loan?

I do both. I get my books from the store(wal mart, target, etc), half price books, or the library. I mostly borrow them from the library. I would love to own my own books but I need money first so yeah. I'm buying books right now. Trying to build a book shelf. 

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

Question of the weekWhich book genre do you avoid at all costs and why?


I do not like horror books. I try to avoid them but some books have a little bit in it. I just can't get through it. So yeah. I don't like scary movies but I watch them anyways...

3 comments:

  1. I have this weird obsession with horror movies. I love being scared! It hasn't translated too much to my reading though. I'll read a horror book, but its not my top pick. Unless of course it has anything to do with zombies. I LOVE zombies =)

    New Follower
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower here. I love horror. Anything dark and creepy gets my vote.

    Daniel @ Bound By Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I can't stand horror books. Looking forward to your reviews.

    http://ohpaperpages.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete