Wednesday, January 25, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (5)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:  




  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

My Answers:
What are you currently reading? I'm reading Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney. This has been on my TBR pile for a while now. So I'm really excited to read this. I'm about 100 pages in and I really like it so far. I hope it's going to get better and better! :) 








What did you recently finish reading? I just finished Looking for Alaska by John Green (click for my review). I'm proud that I finally read a John Green book. So i'm not the only one who didn't read any of his books now. I didn't like it, like everyone else did. I think it was okay. I didn't love it though. :( I'm hoping I'll love the other books!







What do you think you'll read next? Cinder by Marissa Meyer, of course! I feel like I'm the only one NOT reading it....so I have too and hello....Cinderella retelling?! I HAVE TO READ IT. I've been waiting to read this so I can't wait! :) I'll probably buy a copy of my own if I have enough money :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment