Tuesday, July 17, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (11)


WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:  

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?

What are you currently reading? I'm reading Starring Me by Krista McGee. I'm liking the book so far. I'm 80 pages in the book (25%). I love the concept of the book. I haven't read a realistic novel in a really long time. So I'm not disappointed in this book so far. I'm hoping to finish the book and write the review before noon by today.





What did you recently finish reading?  I just finish reading Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross yesterday morning and also have the review up. It was a good fairy tale book, I liked it. I just hate most of the characters and especially the instant love, ugh. I do love the world that Sarah build. The book did take me by surprise. I gave this book 3.5/5 stars! Here's a teaser of the book and also a review.





What do you think you'll read next? I think I will probably be reading Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins. I would recommend everyone....EVERYONE to read this trilogy. I love this trilogy! You have no idea.... I'm sad that this book is under rated. I don't see anyone reading this. I hope you guys read this! The first book is Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins! GO CHECK THE TRILOGY OUT












5 comments:

  1. I wasn't a fan of all the insta-love in Kill Me Softly either and like you I didn't really like most of the characters. It was one that I had high hopes for and then was disappointed in. =(

    My WWW Wednesday can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including the link to your review. I would be bugged by the instant love, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading your review of Starring Me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try the Rachel Hawkins books! Thanks so much for mentioning them! :)
    Here's mine: http://canireadeverything.blogspot.com/2012/07/www-wednesday-july-18-2012.html
    Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to read Hawkins' books. I've heard so many good things about them. I recently read a McGee book and loved it. I'll definitely have to check that out.

    Here's my post

    ~Danica Page
    And today is the last chance to enter my giveaway for any book under $15. So if you're interested, click here.

    ReplyDelete