Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WWW Wednesdays (7)

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly Meme hosted by Mizb @ Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:  

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?





What are you currently reading? I'm still reading The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. Yes, I know. I've been reading this forever! I keep on putting this book down for some reason. Julie is one of my favorite authors but I don't know if i like this book. It's okay, but i prefer her Iron Fey series. I'll be putting my review up soon!






What did you recently finish reading? I finished Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles. I finish this about a week ago. I've been really busy with packing up and stuff. But I definitely love this book! I will be reading the second book to this soon.







What do you think you'll read next? Partials by Dan Wells. I haven't read this yet...I know. I'm pretty sure everyone already had. I was sooo excited when i got this book but now. UGHHH! anyways I'll be reading this after The Immortal Rules! Review going to be up soon. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment