Saturday, July 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (6)

Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


*click cover for link
Bought:
Life Before Legend by Marie Lu
In Time by Alexandra Bracken

For Review:
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry *Thank you Harlequin Teen

Borrowed:
A Beautiful Evil by Kelly Keaton
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs
Icons by Margaret Stohl
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
Born of Illusion by Teri Brown
Reboot by Amy Tintera
Forget you by Jennifer Echols
Invisibility by Andrea Creamer and David Levithan
Prodigy by Marie Lu
Article by Kristen Simmons
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitapatrick
Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. So many awesome books. So many that I've either read, or already have on my Kindle. I hope you enjoy them all. Definitely an interesting collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these sound so good, and I still need to read most of them. Hope you enjoy all your new reads!
    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAH SO MANY BOOKS! I'm super excited for Never Fade to come out this fall but I haven't read the novella yet. D: I REAALLY enjoyed Prodigy and Article 5! Reboot sounds really intriguing to me so I need to read that ASAP (aka it'll be a while because I have tons of books on my TBR *cough*) Enjoy your books and happy reading!

    You can check out my STS here if you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky to get Crash Into You early. I love that series. Icons was good. Following you via bloglovin. Come check out my haul here:

    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll LOVE My Life Next Door. It is such a great read.
    And ahh, you got Crash Into You! I'm so jealous. :P
    Enjoy all your lovely books! (:

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read The Testing and really enjoyed it. Have fun with all those new books!

    Happy Reading!
    Joann @ Paperback Lass

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Testing The Testing The Testing The Testing The Testing - You shall LOVE IT! I freaking adore that book.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! The testing, Reboot, Icons...and more! About 1/2 of what you got are books on my want-to-read list! Hope you enjoy them all. Happy Reading!
    Here were my newest additions.

    ReplyDelete